Don’t know how to start #ketodiet properly? or want to lose 5-10 lbs in the first week alone with #ketolifestyle ?
You can click link in our bio to get Everything You Need for #keto Success. Imagine… armed with 4-week meal plan, 7 Keto guide books, and the 3 bonus guides… you’ll be able to start strong and finish strong. 💪⠀
• 1 pound Boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs or thighs
• 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
• 2 cloves garlic minced
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 8 leaves Romaine Lettuce rinsed
• 1 avocado diced
• 1 tomato diced
• 1/4 cup onion diced
• 1/2 cup loosely packed cilantro
• 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt or sour-cream or mayo
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 jalapeno optional
• 1 clove garlic minced
• Juice of 1 lime
• Pinch of salt
To Cook Chicken
1. Add the chicken, garlic, olive oil, and spices in a large bowl or zip-seal bag. Place in fridge and let marinate for at least 15-30 minutes or up to 24 hours (you can also use right away if you’d like!). Place chicken on a grill or pan heated to medium-high heat. Let chicken cook until it is no longer pink on the inside, about 6-7 minutes per side (or until it has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees F). To Make Cilantro Sauce
2. Place all the ingredients in the food processor and blend for 1 minute or until creamy.
3. Layer lettuce wraps with chicken, tomatoes, onion, and avocado. Drizzle with cilantro sauce or your favorite taco sauce!
📸 Credits: @gimmedelicious