Pizza cravings are no joke. They can take you down quickly, and are a good reason to avoid certain frozen sections in your grocery store.
No worries. Grab a gooey piece of indulgent keto bread instead.
• 2 1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
• 3 whole eggs, beaten
• 1 1/2 c almond flour
• 1 tbsp baking powder
• 2 oz cream cheese
• 1/2 c Parmesan cheese, grated
• 1 tsp rosemary seasoning
• 1/2 c sharp cheddar, shredded
• 1/2 c pepperoni slices
1. Combine the almond flour with the baking powder, mixing well. Set aside.
2. Melt Mozzarella and cream cheese on the stove top (or microwave 1 minute.)
3. When cheese melts, add flour mix, and eggs. Knead well, forming a sticky ball.
4. Mix the Parmesan cheese and rosemary together in a small bowl. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese mix over the top of the dough to prevent stickiness.
5. Form a ball with the dough and cut in half. Continue cutting into 16 small pieces.
6. Roll the pieces of dough into balls, and roll them through the plate of Parmesan mix, coating all sides.
(The Parmesan cheese coats each dough ball, allowing for easy pull-apart after baking, if you’re not slicing.)
7. Grease a baking sheet or dish. Layer the dish with the 16 dough balls, then top with shredded cheese and pepperoni slices (or other veggies if desired.)
8. Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.
📸 Credits: @lowcarbediem.com